Thursday, May 22, 2014

Amazon Smile

So, when I'm not walking for charity, I'm happy to have the option to shop for charity. One of my very favorite places to shop is Amazon. I assume this is because I hate to shop and can do my shopping on Amazon from the convenience of my laptop and chair. I was extremely happy the other day when I got redirected to AmazonSmile after making a purchase. Normally, I don't pay much attention to the confirmation page after I make a purchase because I get an email update with the order information. But the word "Smile" caught my attention. So, after realizing that how I shop can benefit a charity, I was onboard. All I have to do is go to the AmazonSmile site and do my shopping with my regular login? Sweet!

To find out more about AmazonSmile, visit their About page. Since I'm now supporting this cause, I will share once a month how much I raised for my preferred charity by using AmazonSmile. And since I do a lot of shopping with Amazon, I hope to raise lots of money for these great organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment