Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Running (on fumes) for Feeding America

Today, my friend Sarah opted to skip the run. Her son was up last night with a cough, so she wasn't feeling the energy to run. I'm actually quite tired myself. My little Tiny Dancer has a bit of a cold, and the only way she would sleep last night was in my arms as I sat in the chair. So, I really could have ducked out of running too. But I put whatever little energy I had into doing my lunchtime run. I think I did pretty well. I tend to push myself harder than I should when I run by myself, so I managed to burn up over 2.8 miles. Not bad, but not where I want to be (yet).

I'm just happy I didn't let my exhaustion keep me from feeding some people. Over 5.5 meals obtained for doing my fumey run.


No comments:

Post a Comment