Tuesday, November 18, 2014

It's Freaking Cold!

It's really cold today. Temperatures are in the 30s. That's just insanity. And the other insanity: me, walking on the Greenway in my work clothes with my thin leggings and my thin little jacket (at least it had a hood). Sarah opted to reschedule our Tuesday run since she didn't have the right gear for running. I should have just gone to the gym, but I chose to do a lunch time walk. I had Pandora to keep my company, and I just enjoyed getting away from the office for a bit. But man, it was cold!



In case you're interested, here's the playlist Pandora chose for me.

Revolution by The Beatles
Tiny Dancer by Elton John
Wild Horses by Rolling Stones
Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye
Centerfold by J. Geils Band
Hip to Be Square by Huey Lewis
Who's Crying Now by Journey
Tainted Love by Soft Cell
Hey Jude by The Beatles
The Joker by Steve Miller Band
Stuck in the Middle With You by Stealers Wheel
The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding
Private Eyes by Hall & Oates
Doing It All For My Baby by Huey Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment