Thursday, August 14, 2014

An Evening Walk to Provide a Meal

This evening after I got home from work, I was ready to take Piper for a walk. We missed his (what is becoming) usual walk yesterday because of dinner plans, so I definitely wanted to get him on his leash. Since Cliff was the last one to man Piper's leash, I opted to take the reins while Cliff pushed our girl in her stroller. We opted to leave Tokie at home, which she didn't like, but she doesn't really like walks longer than our parking lot. So, we did (what is becoming) our regular route, and then back to the house. Piper did very well. Although he tries to challenge me, he obeyed most of the time and didn't pull too badly. And 0.8 miles later, we not only have a happy dog, but we also have 1.5 meals for the hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment