Monday, August 11, 2014

Rainy Dog Walk for the Animals

Our dog Piper is a sweet pup with a host of problems. Lately, I've been wondering if we should find a new home for him. But I'm not ready to give up on my boy. In an effort to continue training Piper, I'm trying to get him out for a walk in the afternoon. When I got home today, the sky was threatening bad weather. But I wanted to do a family walk. I got the dogs on their leashes, and Cliff got the baby in her stroller. Unfortunately, the rain started coming down a few minutes after we walked outside. Cliff, Tokie and the baby had to abandon the walk, but I was not to be deterred. Piper and I walked 0.8 miles in the rain. We managed to provide 2 vaccinations for a couple little furry ones. But best of all, Piper did really well on our walk. He challenged me a little, but on the whole, he listened and did well. I love that boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment