Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Salsa Sipping on Intervals for Shots for Furries

So, that's an odd headline. I feel I must explain (briefly). Last week, my awesome coworker shared her homemade peach salsa with us. I didn't have any storage containers in which to carry said salsa. So, I used a couple of my hydration bottles to transport some salsa home. Even though the bottles got a wash through the dishwasher, the overwhelming essence of cilantro and onion is still clinging to the inside of my bottles. So, my run today was like being at a fiesta. Ole!

My buddy Sarah was back this week for our run, and we did 1:1 intervals. We made it 2.5 miles in 40 minutes (includes the warm-up, cool down and obligatory post-run picture). Not bad! And we managed to amass over 6 vaccinations for the furries. Ah, that great mixture of runner's high and warm & fuzzy. I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment