Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Being Forgetful is not a Deterrent!

So, this morning, I packed my gym bag when I finally made it downstairs, but somewhere amidst putting on my shoes and making sure I had all the necessary baby things, I forgot to grab it on my way out the door. I blame it on the fact that I've started taking my work laptop home, and since I grabbed that bag on my way out, I guess I thought I had everything.

Since I didn't have any of my workout clothes, Sarah and I decided to just take a nice long walk at lunch. It was a lovely day for a walk. It was warm in the sun, so I did get a little perspirey, but it was a nice way to spend lunch. I do like my usual runs, but sometimes, you just have a take a pause to enjoy the day. And even though we didn't run, we still walked over 2.5 miles and managed to get over 6 vaccinations for some little furry companions.


No comments:

Post a Comment