Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Reptilian Run

Had I known how many critters I would see out on the path today, I may have opted to run for the animals. But I chose my old standby. I love doing for the animals, but it's hard not to feed people when it's lunchtime.

My running buddy was back today. We've both been busy at work, but we really strive to spend our Tuesdays running for a bit. Last week, I flaked and forgot my workout clothes, so we ended up walking during our lunch. So, this week, I was glad we could run together again. We did a great job! We seem to increase our distance just a little bit each time we run. It's awesome to see the progress.

On our run, we shared the path with a snake and a lizard. If our turtle friends had ventured up from the creek, our reptilian run would have been complete. But regardless of their absence, we ran on and managed 2.65 miles, which provided over five meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment